Influencer Marketing Manager - Helsingborg
Thevea Brands Group is a fast growing and one of the leading companies in the Nordics in its niche Outdoor and Sport segment, owning and representing brands such as Tretorn, Adidas, Racqet, Toulson, Fjällmark and Visent. The company is in a remarkable journey by almost doubling sales in 2021 to appr million 460 SEK. The group has an aggressive set strategy plan with both market and category expansion but also M&As that may come across the journey. Working at Thevea Brands Group is unlike any other job. We´re part of the 130 years old brand Tretorn but with a start-up mentality and hunger to be the best. We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We´re problem-solvers, disruptors. We´re doers. We live for our core values, Passion, Team and Act.
Right now, Thevea Brands Group is looking for an experienced, growth-focused, and highly motivated Influencer Marketing Manager. By combining a deep understanding of influencer marketing, brands, strategy, and a strong practical knowledge of businesses, you will build/lead the Influencer Marketing team and work cross-department to ensure that our goals and targets are constantly over-achieved and that we are on the right track to develop one of the world´s most impactful brand-building organizations, ever.
Our ideal candidate will be extremely passionate about community and growth. You´ll constantly be finding creative ways to expand the organic reach and the Brands in our portfolios share of voice, through communication and campaigns that are aligned with Thevea Brands Group values, brand positioning, and objectives. We believe that you have a problem-solving attitude with a proactive and hands-on approach to business development and growth-mindset while being passionate and creative in defining ways to measure impact and leverage past learning. You should be comfortable and thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to track and analyze the performance of influencer outreach to estimate ROI and advice the team on the best strategies.
Some of the things you will do:
• Develop and optimize a world-class influencer strategy for emerging and mature markets driving awareness, positioning, and sales.
• Work closely with the E-commerce team to curate influencer content that can be leveraged across social channels
• Develop authentic connections to lead to genuine brand advocacy and promote our values.
• Stay ahead of the rapidly evolving influencer landscape to ensure gains more engagement than competition.
• Constantly update and develop the brand´s roster of influencers based on brand marketing objectives.
• Proactively manage the team´s "influencer funnel," constantly refreshing it with fresh, authentic, on-trend advocates across new and emerging markets
• Track and analyze performance of influencer outreach, content, and conversion rates to estimate ROI and advice team on best strategies
• Perform competitive analysis, industry research, and continually assess best practices and KPIs in a consistently evolving landscape
• Work closely with key stakeholders across departments providing actionable insights to optimize performance of content and future campaign
• Monitor, track, and share new digital and social trends, tools, and platforms to connect with brand strategies
• Create individual development plans for each member of the team, meeting regularly to ensure they meet their short and long-term goals.
We think that you have:
• 5+ years of relevant experience; Agency and Brand experience preferred. Experience in a fast scaling environment is a plus.
• Strong writing, communications, time management, and leadership skills
• A structured way of working, are detail-oriented and able to prioritize multiple projects, and lead a growing team of high performers.
• Demonstrated skills in managing complex projects and the ability to successfully adapt to the changing demands of a startup environment.
• Proven experience with tracking/reporting Impressions, Reach, ROI, CTRs, and other key KPIs as they pertain to the campaign.
• Experience with social campaigns (IG, TikTok)
• Solution-oriented mindset and are a collaborative leader
• Strong visual and communicative skills
• Strong knowledge of the macro and micro-influencer landscapes in Europe.
• High-level experience with all touchpoints of the influencer marketing journey from selection to crafting briefs, negotiations, feedback, and follow-ups.
• Experience with contracts and maintaining vendor relationships
• Influencer Agency, Fashion and Entertainment industry contacts a plus
• A connection to global trends in fashion, art, music, and contemporary culture.
You will get:
You will play an important role in taking Thevea Brands Group to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop your role and grow together with Thevea Brands Group. The position is based at our office in Helsingborg.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We´re looking forward to hearing from you!
Terms of employment
Title: Influencer Marketing Manager
Employment rate : Full time
Start: According to the agreement
Location: Tretorn HQ, Helsingborg
We apply continuous selection, so you are welcome to submit your application as soon as possible.
In this recruitment, we collaborate with Retail Knowledge and the responsible recruiter is Stina Bjérnhof firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept applications by email!
Retail Knowledge has been recruiting retail talent since 2002.
Welcome with your application!
Retail Knowledge Sweden AB, samlar in och bearbetar dina personuppgifter för att tillhandahålla produkter och tjänster åt dig, för att informera dig om nyheter och uppdateringar av våra produkter och tjänster, för att anpassa din upplevelse av vår webbplats samt för att förbättra våra produkter och tjänster.
När som helst har du rätt att få tillgång till, korrigera och radera dina personuppgifter och att invända mot bearbetning av dina personuppgifter. Du kan utöva dessa rättigheter genom att skicka ett e-postmeddelande till följande adress email@example.com
Retail Knowledge Sweden AB förbinder sig att respektera och skydda dina personuppgifter och din personliga integritet i enlighet med gällande lagstiftning, branschregler och andra relevanta normer. Vi lämnar aldrig ut dina personuppgifter till tredje part utan ditt godkännande.