By Malene Birger is looking for a temporary emplyee during summer for our store in Gothenburg, a sales assistant who can deliver an exceptional level of customer service, excellent product knowledge, and a real passion for our brand, along with the ability to fit into a universe of committed colleagues.
You deliver high quality in all aspects of your work. This implies that you are authentic towards the customers, proud of being an ambassador and constantly strives to increase the knowledge of our brand. You are a professional by attitude, helping your colleagues to understand and work in correspondence with the BMB Universe and utilizing the BMB values in any customer, colleague or manager relation.
Responsible for optimizing daily sales and all operations in the store through Retail Excellence, in close cooperation with the Store Manager.
• Participate in presale/sale and specific events
• Participate in store meetings
• Use RED sales tool in daily work
• Securing that the store is presentable in accordance with BMB guidelines
• Optimizing sales. Focus on increasing the KPI´s. Store as well as personal.
• Retail experience – from fashion an advantage
• Strive for giving the best customer service every day, every time.
• Result oriented. Daily follow up on the daily/monthly budget and KPI´s
• On top of what´s going on in the fashion business
• Interested in every customer. Good at creating relations.
• Authentic and profound – what you say is what you do
• Strong communicator – good at handling customers
• Interest for fashion & trends
• Trustworthy with great respect for other people & customers
• Able to work under high pressure and adhere to deadlines
• Well-structured and good at prioritizing tasks
• Always demonstrates loyalty towards BMB