Start your career in an international and expansive company!
MUJI is looking for a Sales Coordinator based in Sweden/ London Head Office.
As a Sales Coordinator the main role will be to represent your designated Country at MUJI Europe Head Office. You will be exposed to all the areas of the Company ensuring that the information flows, best practices are shared, and Company initiatives and projects are implemented in the designated Country.
You will start your position in March and Initially at the office/store in Stockholm (Åhléns C). From August 2019 you will be relocated for one year to MUJI Europe Holdings office (mother company of MUJI Sweden) in London.
Role and responsibilities:
• Support the Online (e-commerce) activities and SNS (Social Networking Sites) for each subsidiary
• Communicate and ensure that the weekly instruction and Battle plan is implemented in each subsidiary.
• Operational support.
• Translation of documents from English to the local language of the designated Country.
• Check and review documentation related to each subsidiary including accounts and legal document.
• Enhance Customer Service by supporting in delivering training to store staff of each subsidiary.
• Enable the implementation of MUJIGRAM in the Countries.
• Assist with the store audit process in each subsidiary.
• Attend various operational meetings.
• Conduct store visits as and when required.
You will report to the Director/operation manager for MUJI Sweden AB.
Knowledge and skills:
• Ability to build relationships with stakeholders across the business.
• Resourceful, with initiative, energetic with a can-do attitude and an eye for the detail.
• Ability to oversee and drive through multiple global projects running simultaneously.
• Collaborator, team player and able to build effective relationships.
• Analytical skills.
• Business level English / Swedish
The position required traveling mainly within European MUJI company established countries, may include Japan and others countries in Europe.
You will participate in making people´s everyday lives better through MUJI!
Learn more about MUJI https://www.muji.com/us/feature/whatismuji/
MUJI, originally founded in Japan in 1980, offers a wide variety of good quality products including household goods, apparel and food. Mujirushi Ryohin, MUJI in Japanese, translates as "no-brand quality goods."
MUJI´s products, born from an extremely rational manufacturing process, are succinct, but they are not in the minimalist style.
There are more than 700 MUJI stores around the world, carrying more than 7,000 items ranging from clothing and household goods to food and even houses. But the foundation of our ideology hasn´t changed since the day we were conceived; like the compass that points due North, we continue to orient ourselves to the basis and universality of daily life.