We will open our first store in Stockholm in Fall 2018. Located in the heart of the city adjacent to the King´s Garden (Kungsträdgården), one of the most historical and popular parks in Stockholm, the new store, measuring a total of 1,580 square meters, will offer LifeWear for men, women, and kids across four levels.
We are currently looking for a Visual Merchandiser in order to build up our team. If you would like to be part of this fast paced and exciting adventure, then we would like to hear from you!
Reporting to the Visual Manager, the Visual Merchandising Associate provides solutions to store specific visual and merchandising challenges using brand standards and corporate visual guidelines to maintain brand integrity.
The Visual Merchandising Associate adapts corporate visual direction based on individual store need and inventory levels and drives sales through strategic merchandise placement and compelling displays.
- Provide a consistent customer experience by maintaining brand standards for visual presentation, cleanliness and organization throughout the store.
- Partner with management to prepare for and implement seasonal merchandising presentations and new visual merchandising initiatives.
- Partner with store management team to monitor merchandise sell through and replenishment utilizing sales reports.
- Create visually appealing and brand appropriate displays to drive sell through and react to the needs of the business in the store.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the latest looks through dressing techniques
- Implement the Window changes in stores and update the interior dressings on a regular basis
- Provide product and brand knowledge to employees and customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fantastic knowledge of the latest trends and looks
- Drive sales through effective merchandise placement and display.
- Excellent visual skills and eye for detail with the ability to develop creative ideas & solutions
- Motivated, committed and driven
- Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast paced environment meeting deadlines
- Works proactively and independently
UNIQLO is a modern Japanese company that inspires the world to dress casually. UNIQLO has enjoyed strong growth by offering high-quality casual wear at reasonable prices based on its SPA (Specialty Store Retailer of Private Label Apparel) business model, which spans product design, manufacture, distribution and retail. The first UNIQLO store opened in 1984 in Japan. UNIQLO now has more than 1900 stores and worldwide operations, including the U.K., China, Hong Kong, South Korea, the United States, France, Singapore, Russia, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Belgium, Australia and Canada. Part of the Fast Retailing group, UNIQLO is truly determined to achieve the goals in the group´s mission statement: "Changing clothes. Changing conventional wisdom. Change the world." and to become the #1 Retail Apparel Group in the world.