We will open our first store in Stockholm in Fall 2018. Located in the heart of the city adjacent to the King´s Garden (Kungsträdgården), one of the most historical and popular parks in Stockholm, the new store, measuring a total of 1,580 square meters, will offer LifeWear for men, women, and kids across four levels.
We are currently looking for customer advisors in order to build up our team. If you would like to be part of this fast paced and exciting adventure, then we would like to hear from you! Previous experience is not required, however the desire to achieve the very best in customer service and to continuously work at the very highest level is essential!
- Meeting and greeting all customers in a friendly manner
- Helping customers with any of their needs
- Maintaining excellent shop floor standards and cleanliness
- Providing exceptional service at the fitting rooms and tills
- Processing of deliveries, maintaining tidy stock and equipment/back of house area´s
- Replenishment of stock and display changes on the shop floor
Essential Skills and Behaviours
- An enthusiasm for UNIQLO brand and products
- The desire to achieve the best in whatever you do
- Ability to be approachable and comfortable talking to a range of customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Can follow detailed instructions and processes quickly
- Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast paced environment meeting deadlines
- Works proactively and independently
UNIQLO is a modern Japanese company that inspires the world to dress casually. UNIQLO has enjoyed strong growth by offering high-quality casual wear at reasonable prices based on its SPA (Specialty Store Retailer of Private Label Apparel) business model, which spans product design, manufacture, distribution and retail. The first UNIQLO store opened in 1984 in Japan. UNIQLO now has more than 1900 stores and worldwide operations, including the U.K., China, Hong Kong, South Korea, the United States, France, Singapore, Russia, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Belgium, Australia and Canada. Part of the Fast Retailing group, UNIQLO is truly determined to achieve the goals in the group´s mission statement: "Changing clothes. Changing conventional wisdom. Change the world." and to become the #1 Retail Apparel Group in the world.