By Malene Birger was founded in 2003, the brand—originally conceived by Ms Birger—is now led by Creative Director Mathilde Torp Mader. Combining an air of playfullness, a hint of sophistication and a heart full of wanderlust, By Malene Birger empowers women to be their own muse and gives them the freedom to play with who they want to be from one day to the next. Grown-up, relevant and full of personality, the By Malene Birger collection is everything a modern woman needs in her wardrobe right now.
By Malene Birger is looking for a new Sales Assistant, full-time, at our Flagshipstore at Biblioteksgatan, who can deliver an exceptional level of customer service, excellent product knowledge, and a real passion for our brand, along with the ability to fit into a universe of committed colleagues.
You deliver high quality in all aspects of your work. This implies that you are authentic towards the customers, proud of being an ambassador and constantly strives to increase the knowledge of our brand. You are a professional by attitude, helping your colleagues to understand and work in correspondence with the BMB Universe and utilizing the BMB values in any customer, colleague or manager relation.
- Responsible for optimizing sales and daily operation in the store in close cooperation with the Store Manager & team
- Proactive and sales driven, while having a practical approach to everyday tasks
- Sales talent
- A natural interest & knowledge of fashion
- Extensive experience from similar roles within fashion & retail
Able to offer the best possible customers service
- Result driven
- Responsible and ambitious
- Thrives in a busy environment
- Must speak fluently Danish and English as a minimum
- Knowledge of IT
- Organized and in full control when under pressure
- Structured with good coordination skills
- Positive, honest and open-minded
- Authentic and profound – what you say is what you do
- Trustworthy with great respect for other people & other cultures
- Self-driven with a high personal drive for outstanding solutions within scope
- Able to work independent & proactive
- Strong BMB representative – ´living´ the Brand